Friday, March 7, 2014

Welcome Baby Card by Patti Hamil



Hi! Patti here today sharing a card using the Journal Tab Die and Rocking Horse Die from the Secret Treasures Collection. I started out by selecting some Core'dinations cardstock in three colors and a scrap piece of coordinating patterned paper. I chose a 6x6 blue cardstock for the base of the card and trimmed a little off each side so that I could put it on a 6x6 white card base.



I die-cut three journal tabs in different colors. I then adhered the piece of patterned paper to the blue base, added the 3 journal tab die-cuts and some letter stickers in opposite colors to the top and bottom tabs. I then die-cut a rocking horse from white glitter paper, inked it with blue and placed it on the center journal tab.


I added a Self-Adhesive Seaspray Gemstone to the eye of the rocking horse. The holes along the side of the journal tabs were the perfect location for looping a tiny blue bow.

This card was super quick to create and this design can be easily adapted for girls or for boys! 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723518 Secret Treasures Collection - Rocking Horse Die
CO723526 Secret Treasures Collection - Journal Tab Die
CO721989 Seaspary Self-Adhesive Gemstones
CO721984 Double Sided Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment