Monday, March 3, 2014

Together is My Favorite Place to Be by Pam Bray


Hi! Pam here today sharing a card I created for part of my January Project Life. I love how the Connexion Intricutz Die from the Sophia Collection wraps the Large Vintage Girl Embossing Folder perfectly.


I started my 6" x 8" card by first embossing a piece of Sage Green Kraft Distress Core'dinations Cardstock with the Large Vintage Girl Embossing Folder.


I sanded it lightly with a Sanding Block.


I embossed a piece of white cardstock with the Large Vintage Girl Embossing Folder and fussy cut out the center oval shape with my Precision Scissors. I used Wild Honey Distress Ink and a Sponge Dauber to color the edge of the white oval.


I ran the Connexion Die through my die cut machine three times so I would have plenty of leaves to wrap around the oval once I placed it on the front of my card.


 Here is a closer look at the Large Vintage Girl embossed design and the Connexion die-cuts.


I had to let you see all of my fun little flowers that I made using the Roses Nesting Dies. I have placed Vintage Gold Gemstones in the centers of each flower.


I hope you enjoyed my 6" x 8" project life piece and that you will try to add some embossed pieces  and die-cuts to your Project Life Albums.

Hugs, Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723506 Sophia Collection - Connexion Decorative Die
CO723447 Elegance Collection - Large Vintage Girl Embossing Folder
CO723218 Roses Nesting Dies
CO721990 Vintage Gold Self-Adhesive Gemstones
CO721961 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721985 Double Sided Tape
CO721955 Precision Scissor
CO721957 Self Healing Cutting Mat
CO721986 Handheld Essentials
CO723060 Sanding Block
CO723039 Precision Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment