Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spread You Wings and Soar Card by Cathi O'Neill


Hi! Couture Creations Designer Cathi O'Neill here today sharing a card I created with the gorgeous Harmony Oriental Garden Embossing Folder and the Secret Treasures Feather Die!


I embossed some Core'dinations Grassroot cardstock using the Harmony Oriental Garden Embossing Folder. I cut the paper down to 4 3/4" square and matted it with a second layer of Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Core'dinations cardstock measuring 5" square.


I added a golden sheen to the embossed areas on the cardstock using gold gilding wax.


I added stitching to the card edges.

I die-cut more of the Worn Lipstick Core'dinations cardstock using the Secret Treasures Feather Die. I embossed the edges of the feathers with olive gold embossing powder, adding a bit more of the gold gilding wax. I finished the card with a bit of twine and a sentiment.


I hope you like my card! Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Cathi

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723629 Harmony Collection - Oriental Garden Embossing Folder
CO723516 Secret Treasures Collection - Feather Die
CO721965  18mm Double Sided Tape
CO721961  12mm Foam Mounting Tape
CO721955  Premium Non-Stick Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment