Friday, March 21, 2014

French Country Card by Pam Bray

 
Hi! Pam Bray here today sharing my French Country Card. I love the country vintage feel of the papers and they work perfectly with the Fubu Embossing Folder.

 
I started by first running Red Kraft Distress Core'dinations Cardstock through my embossing folder and then sanding it lightly with a Sanding Block

I die-cut one Ivy Doily using the Ivy Die Set from a piece of the green patterned paper.


 
I placed part of the Ivy Doily on top of a piece of the black patterned paper that I adhered to the top of the red Fubu embossed cardstock using Double-Sided Tape.


 
I also added a few of the patterned die-cut pieces to the front of my card using Foam Mounting Tape. I hope you try adding die-cut layers to your projects.

Hugs, Pammejo


Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723306 Fubu Embossing Folder
CO723222 Ivy Set Doily Dies
CO721985 Double Sided Tape
CO721961 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721955 Precision Scissors
CO721957 Cutting Mat
CO723039 Precision Trimmer
CO723060 Sanding Block
CO721986 Handheld Essentials
CO723039 Precision Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment