Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thank You Card Set with Pam Bray


Hi! Pam here today sharing with you a fun, sweet Thank You card that is super easy to create. I embossed a piece of grey cardstock with the Cheerful Embossing Folder (Elegance Collection) and adhered it to a card base with Double-Sided Tape. I added a piece of square pink cardstock that I embossed with the Crazy Daisy Embossing Folder (Fine Designs Collection). I love the look of using two different embossing folders together.


Next, I added a patterned doily, that I cut with the Ivy Set Doily Die (Fantasia Collection), and a small patterned rectangle that I cut with a Scallop Rectangle Nesting Die, to the front of the card. I love how the patterned die-cuts add a pop of color. To finish the card, I fussy cut a few flags from pattern paper using the Precision Scissors, stamped on a sentiment, and added them to the front of the card with some fun embellishments.


Why make one card when you can make a set?! You never have to many Thank You cards.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723222 Fantasia Collection - Ivy Set Doily Dies
CO723255 Fine Designs Collection - Crazy Daisy Embossing Folder
CO723282 Elegance Collection - Cheerful Embossing Folder
CO723047 Scallop Rectangle Nesting Dies
CO721995 Pink Flamingo Self-Adhesive Gemstones

CO721985 Double-Sided Tape

CO721955 Sharp Point Scissors

CO721957 Self Healing Mat
CO723039 Precision Trimmer
CO721986 Handheld Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment