Monday, January 6, 2014

One In A Million by Tracey Cooley


Hi! Couture Creations designer Tracey Cooley here today sharing a layout for the All Occasions feature this week. My gorgeous daughter Tayla is definitely one in a million! She is loving, responsible, thoughtful and a hard worker. Not to mention beautiful (but I could be bias). I love this picture of her my brother took while holidaying in Kenya and hoped to do it justice with a layout that captures her spirit.


I have been looking for a realistic looking rose leaf for some time now and Couture Creations has the perfect leaf to go with roses. You can see on this layout the detail in the leaves and how real they look. All this thanks to the Couture Creations All Occasions Jazmyne Embossing Folder. This has quickly become my favorite embossing folder!

I simply embossed a  piece of Jet Black Core'dinations cardstock with the Jazmyne Embossing Folder and cut out those gorgeous leaves, molded them with my fingers and tucked them under my flowers.


Butterflies a pretty popular on patterned paper and I love to cut their little wings out, fold them up and place an alternate patterned paper underneath. On this layout I have added a bit of Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue to the patterned paper underneath the butterfly wings. I also added it to the white Dazzling Doily die-cuts under the photograph. I hope you like this layout as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by and keep on creating!

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723225 Fantasia Collection - Dazzling Doily Die
CO723222 Fantasia Collection - Ivy Doily Die
CO723293 All Occasions Collection - Jazmyne Embossing Folder
CO721971 Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue
CO721957 Cutting Mat
CO721987 Craft Knife
CO721956 Sharp Point Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment