Friday, January 10, 2014

All Occassions Feature Week - You Sparkle You Shine Card with Pam Bray


Hi! Pam here with my first post for the New Year and what better way to celebrate than to share a card I created using the All Occasions Super Plush Embossing Folder!? I used a piece of Light Blue/Kraft Core'dination Distress Cardstock with the embossing folder and then lightly distressed it with my Couture Creations Sanding Block. I adhered the embossed piece to the front of a kraft card base and added some pretty pattern paper and a punched border that I embellished with Seaspray Self Adhesive Gemstones. I die-cut a Scallop Circle and a Circle from the Couture Creations Nesting Die Sets to place behind my die-cut sentiment.


Here is a closer look at the beautiful Super Plush Embossing Folder. Don't you love it? I know I do! I hope you have a wonderful, sparkly and sunshiny New Year!

Hugs, Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723454 All Occasions Collection -  Super Plush Embossing Folder
CO 723041 Scallop Circle Nesting Dies
CO723040 Circle Nesting Dies
CO721989 Seaspray Self-Adhesive Gemstones
CO721984 Double-Sided Tape
CO721955 Sharp Point Scissors
CO721957 Cutting Mat
CO723039 Precision Trimmer
CO723060 Sanding Block
CO721986 Handheld Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment