Monday, November 18, 2013

Joy to You by Patti Hamil

 

Hi! Patti here today. If you're like me, you want to hand-make your Christmas cards, but probably don't have much time. I'm here to show you how you can quickly make simple, but elegant, looking cards in a couple of steps with just a few supplies! This card is so easy that I don't have step-by-step photos because there really are none!


Now, I'm going to tell you how easy it is. All you need is a sheet of ivory cardstock (or colored if you like). I used cardstock for a 5x7 card here. Next you need a sheet of specialty cardstock, the foil looking cardstock, any color, but I used gold. You also need one embossing folder, I used Poinsetta Lullaby from the Wrapped In Joy Collection. Then you just need a couple of blooms, a sentiment and a piece of ribbon!
The embossing shows beautifully on this shiny type paper, and especially for the Holidays! The look is really striking! Each folder in this collection will make a gorgeous card on its own! I hope you try this if you're short on time like I am!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723972 Wrapped In Joy Collection - Poinsettia Lullaby Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment