Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wrapped in Joy Week - Joy, Peace and Love with Pam


Hi! Pam here today wishing you each joy, peace and love. We are featuring the Couture Creations Wrapped in Joy Collection this week. For my project I made a "Joy, Peace and Love" Card using the Moonlit Berries Embossing Folder along with a piece of Core'dinations Burgundy Kraft Distress Cardstock that I ran through my embossing machine. I sanded the top lightly with my Couture Creations Sanding Block to expose the Kraft core of the pretty holly leaves before placing it on my 4" x 5 1/2" card base.


I added a bit of lace under my patterned paper that I attached to my card front with some Couture Creations Double-Sided Tape. I also adhered several small pieces of coordinating papers to the top of my card with Double-Sided Tape. I added a pair of epoxy Santa embellishments to finish my card. I hope you checkout all of the projects that will be shared in the coming days using the Wrapped in Joy Collection from Couture Creations here on the CSW Distributors Blog!

Hugs, Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723596 Wrapped in Joy Collection - Moonlit Berries Embossing Folder
CO721985 Double-Sided Tape - 1/4"
CO721963 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721965 Sharp Point Scissors
CO721957 Cutting Mat
CO721986 Handheld Essentials
CO723060 Sanding Block

Other Products:
Core'dinations Kraft Burgundy Distress Cardstock
My Minds Eye Paper Pad
Epiphany Round Bubble Caps
Kraft Cardstock
Tiny Attacher
White Eyelet Lace
Brown Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment