Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dream Layout with Patti Hamil

Hi! Patti here today sharing a layout of my beautiful Granddaughter that I created using the Super Powder Puff Embossing Folder from the Couture Creations Fresh & Fun Collection. This design is such a super fun folder to play with. For this page I decided to add some color! I also added LOTS of layers!


Here is what I started with.


I colored in the designs with four pastel colored markers; green, pink, yellow and blue. I just used my Zig markers for this, which was really easy since the embossed area is so well defined.


Below you can see the cuts made with the Square and Scalloped Square Nesting Dies, which I layered underneath the photo using Foam Mounting Tape to add extra dimension to my page.


I used the Kaleidoscope Heart Die with three colors of cardstock. I backed each heart die-cut with cream cardstock to complement the little yellow fans I tucked behind each embossed square. I added Pink Diva Self-Adhesive Gemstones to the tip of each scalloped square framing my photo and some Crystalina and Pink Glitzin' Glamour to the flowers for some extra sparkle.


To finish the layout I added a tiny yellow rose at the bottom of each fan and a dream sticker sentiment.


This layout was so much fun to create and I hope you liked seeing it! Don't be afraid to add lots of layers and dimension to your pages. It really makes them come alive! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

~Patti

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723441 Fresh & Fun Collection - Super Powder Puff Embossing Folder
CO723409 Endless Dreams Collection - Kaleidoscope Heart Die
CO723042 Square Nesting Dies
CO723043 Scallop Square Nesting Dies
CO721994 Pink Diva Self-Adhesive Gemstones
CO721971 Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour
CO721969 Pink Glitzin' Glamour
CO721961 Foam Mounting Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment