Friday, October 11, 2013

Blessings with Pam Bray


Hi its Pam here today. I'm sharing my "Blessings" card that I created using the Confetti Embossing Folder from the Couture Creations Elegance Collection. I just love the Core'dinations Kraft Core Distress Cardstock and think the burnt orange is just perfect for the fall card I made.


The Kraft core really pops when I used my Sanding Block to sand the top of the embossed pattern and I love how the sunflowers look against it. I fussy cut my sunflowers out with my Sharp Point Scissors, after I colored them with Copic Markers, and placed them onto the front of my card with a bit of Foam Mounting Tape. I hope you have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723287 Elegance Collection - Confetti Embossing Folder
CO721963 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721965 Double-Sided Tape
CO721956 Sharp Point Scissors
CO721957 Cutting Mat
CO723039 Precision Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment