Friday, September 20, 2013

Smile with Pam Bray


Hello! Pam here today sharing with you my "Smile Card" using the Couture Creations Petal Pleasures Embossing Folder from the Fresh & Fun Collection. To begin with I went to the archives of my mass paper stash and found some Bo Bunny papers that I had forgotten about....I am sure if you are a paper crafter/scrapbooker you understand what I mean by the "archives" of paper stashes....anyway...I began by placing my patterned paper on top of a 4" x 5 1/2" piece of kraft paper.


I ran my Couture Creations Petal Pleasures Embossing Folder through my die-cutting machine using Core'dinations Color Core Cardstock. Once I had accomplished this, I sanded it lightly with my Couture Creations Sanding Block, and adhered it to the top of my paper with my 1/4" Double-Sided Tape. I placed small Clear Gemstones from Couture Creations in the centers of each of my flowers.


Add a fun strip of coordinating patterned paper and a sticker border to the center of the Petal Pleasures cardstock prior to placing your fussy cut flowers on to your card front with Couture Creations Foam Mounting Tape.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and that it made you smile.
Hugs, Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723273 Fresh & Fun Collection - Petal Pleasures Embossing Folder
CO721996 Clear Gemstones
CO721985 Double-Sided Tape - 1/4"
CO72`963 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721965 Sharp Point Scissors
CO721957 Cutting Mat
CO721986 Handheld Essentials
CO723060 Sanding Block

Other Supplies:
Bo Bunny Pattern Paper/Stickers
Blue Core'dinations Cardstock
Brown Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment