Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hepburn Embossing Folder Week - Make A Wish with Gloria

Hello, Gloria with you today! The team is sharing creations using the Hepburn Embossing Folder this week. Here is what I made for you.



It felt a bit funny to NOT grab some patterned paper for this card, but I wanted the pretty metallic cardstock and the embossing to really stand out. I used the Couture Creations Roses Nesting Dies to cut an opening for my sentiment.


I embossed a second piece of the cardstock and cut the nested roses from it. I then sprayed the cardstock lightly with water and crumpled each flower. Once they were dry, I inked each rose shape and created a "crumpled" flower for my card.


To make my window more dimensional, I attached the embossed cardstock to the card front with Foam Mounting Tape.

Thanks for looking!
~Gloria

Couture Creations Supplies: 
CO723289 Elegance Collection - Hepburn Embossing Folder
CO723218 Nesting Dies - Roses
CO721963 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721965 Double-Sided Tape
CO721956 Sharp Point Scissors
CO721957 Cutting Mat
CO721986 Handheld Essentials - Scoring Tool

Other Supplies: Cardstock: WorldWin Papers Treasures Pitch Black, Elan Metallics Spectral Blue; Ink: Stampin' Up! Whisper White Ink, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Cerulean; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Stamp: My Favorite Things

1 comment: