Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Fall Y'All Card with Gloria

Hello, it's Gloria from Scraps of Life. I used the Endless Embossing Folder from the Couture Creations All Occasions Collection for my card today. I know it is only August, but I love fall, so I am getting a jump start!



I used the "debossed" side of the kraft cardstock for this card. First, I rubbed the folder with ink, on the side of the folder WITHOUT the Couture Creations logo. Then, I embossed the kraft cardstock. I think the leaves look like "fossils."


I used the Couture Creations Nested Victorian Rectangle Die to cut out my sentiment. I stamped the sentiment using several ink colors. I just tapped the stamp into different colors if ink and stamped. Easy! I used the same technique for the fall leaves that I fussy cut.

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723294 All Occasions - Endless Embossing Folder
CO723049 Nesting Dies - Victorian Rectangles
CO721963 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721965 Double-Sided Tape
CO721965 Sharp Point Scissors
CO721957 Cutting Mat
CO721986 Handheld Essentials - Scoring Tool

Other Supplies: Cardstock: WorldWin Papers Kraft, Light Totally Tan, Deep Terra-Cotta; Ink: Tsukineko Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves, Cappuccino Delight, Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Creamy Brown; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Stamps: Close to My Heart (leaves), Taylored Expressions (sentiment)

1 comment: