Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Spring Cards with Pam Bray


Hi! Pam Bray here today sharing how I created this fabulous card set using Couture Creations Nesting Dies!


My "Miss You" card is made with both the Circle Nesting Dies and the Scallop Circle Nesting Dies.


I ran cut with several dies at one time by trimming my paper to size and running them through my die-cut machine.


I cut a couple extra circles to use to create my flowers. 

Using Precision Scissors, I cut spiral patterns into two of the circle die-cuts.


Using Precision Tweezers, I started on the outside of the cut spiral circle and wrapped the paper around the tweezers, being careful not to pinch the sides as I was going around. Once wrapped, remove from tweezers and glue the middle of the flower to the bottom of the spiral.


After you have your pattern paper placed on to your card front, add your layered sentiment circles to the front of the card with Foam Mounting Tape and add your flowers to the top of the card. Add your bow, flags, fussy cut leaf and some pretty Self Adhesive Gemstones to the front of the card.


My "Love You" card was created by using the Vintage Rectangle Nesting Dies and the Scallop Rectangle Nesting Dies.


Again, I layered several of the nesting dies and paper on my die-cut platform together and cut them out.

Once I had layered my papers cut with the Vintage Rectangle Nesting Die, I took my ruler and the Craft Knife from the Handheld Essentials Kit, and cut my rectangle layers apart.


I placed the two pieces about and 1 1/4" apart and attached them to the front of my card base.


I adhered my scallop rectangles to the front of my card. I then added my sentiment sticker along with another of the beautiful flowers I made from the Circle Nesting Dies to finish my card. 

I hope I have inspired you to play with some of your Nesting Dies!

Hugs,

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723040 Circle Nesting Dies
CO723041 Scallop Nesting Dies
CO723049 Vintage Rectangle Nesting Dies
CO723047 Scallop Rectangle Nesting Dies
CO721989 Self Adhesive Gemstones - Seaspray
CO721956 Precision Scissors
CO721961 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721954 Precision Tweezers
CO721986 Handheld Essentials

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful design, love the spiral flowers and other elements you used.

    ReplyDelete