Monday, July 29, 2013

Friends Mini Album with Pam Bray


Hi! Pam Bray here today sharing one of my favorite projects, a mini album! They are one of my most favorite things to create and are a great way to make a few pictures last a lifetime. Today I'm sharing my Friends Mini Album. I created this album with a chipboard book that I had in my stash and the Couture Creations Large Vintage Girl Embossing Folder and Sunflower Nesting Dies. The Large Vintage Girl Embossing folder was the perfect size to embellish the front of the chipboard album!


I started by running the Large Vintage Girl Embossing Folder with salmon colored cardstock through my die-cut machine.


I then cut a bunch of sunflowers with the Sunflower Nesting Dies so I would be able to make my flowers.


When I was finished covering my album front and pages, I cut the excess paper off with my Craft Knife from the Handheld Essentials Kit and distressed the edges with the Sanding Block.

I also sanded the front of the embossed image with the Sanding Block to expose the white color core.

Taking my Couture Creations Precision Scissors, I cut around the frame.


I also cut out the inside of the embossed image so I could form a frame for the front of my album.

 

I inked all of the album pages and the frame with Distress Ink using a Couture Creations Sponge Dauber.

I added Couture Creations Double-Sided Tape to the cut out center so I could place a piece of pattern paper behind the frame.


I just love the Couture Creations Foam Mounting Tape, it gives great dimension and that is what I wanted to add to the front of my album.

To create the sunflowers from the Couture Creations Sunflowers Nesting Dies, ink them first, mist with water, wad them up and allow them to dry completely.

Once the flowers are completely dry, carefully open them up, layer them, and using your Couture Creations Handheld Essentials Paper Piercer, pierce a hole in the center and add a brad to hold the flowers together.


Here is a closer look at the flowers and the Large Vintage Girl frame I created.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723447 Large Vintage Girl Embossing Folder
CO723212 Sunflower Nesting Dies
CO721985 Double-Sided Tape
CO721963 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721956 Precision Scissors
CO721957 Cutting Mat
CO723060 Sanding Block
CO721986 Handheld Essentials
CO723061 Sponge Daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment